THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

it's my blog, just an amateur but hope you enjoy it
JavaScript Free Code

Kamis, 15 April 2010

Ehagaki no Haru English Translation

I mumbled a sigh as I gazed at the radiance beyond the glass doors
I tried to embrace the multicoloured universe as I rested my head on my desk

I can’t forget the morning where I said “good morning” to the person I liked
As I thought I could only love people
I was an animal wanting to be loved

I tightly grasp your hand, knowing that mine is colder
Although it was cold, you still held mine in return
Is this called “sharing”?
I felt like I understood god a little there

When you ran ahead of me, your backpack bounce on your back
I think of a younger you and how your monday morning curly hair would make me happy

I wonder if you will also keep sketching your thoughts
I passed my time listening to your breath as you slept, and that wrapped me up until morning

Befriending the soft sunlight, I’m going to go to search for spring
Without changing my heart or looking at a map, I ride on a train
like the wind swimming through a forest, freely…

Even if we were far we saw the same moon
Even if we were far we saw the same light
Even if we were far we had to be believe in one thing, even if our spirits were dampened
We looked up at the moon, holding hands, in daylight

People’s hands are this warm
Life is still this wonderful
I finally met with the me who is happy when you laugh

So that the day for you to also understand will come
When I search with you, let’s rely on the spring scenery on the back of a postcard

0 komentar: